Thread: Crocker Motor Cycle Co.

Crocker Motor Cycle Co.

Just saw that Accurate Engineering is teaming up w Crocker to build replicas of Crocker m/c. And it will only cost you the tidy sum of 53K...

Quote Originally Posted by panz4ever View Post
    Just saw that Accurate Engineering is teaming up w Crocker to build replicas of Crocker m/c. And it will only cost you the tidy sum of 53K...
    And to think that all the last Croker's on the assembly line went to scrap.
    Chris Haynes
    A.M.C.A. Member
    Costco Member
    I can't Re Member
    http://vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/
    Be sure to register so you can view large photos

Quote Originally Posted by panz4ever View Post
    Not sure, but I believe I heard that deal went sour and all bets are off. Hope I'm wrong.
    Buzz Kanter
    American Iron Magazine Harley forum
    American Iron Magazine Digital Delivery

"It is always fascinating to watch the development of rationalizations for an argument"

It really makes me wonder why people even try to do this stuff. I know that the latest Indian incarnation is located about an hour drive from me. My only hope is that they produce a motorcycle that is true to the marque and not some bunch of aftermarket parts that the previous owner of the Indian trademark used. A trademark that according to our own US goverment was declaired public domain in 2003. Then there is a question of dealer networks, service, etc. Best to let the old brands lie in their grave9exception for restoring the original machines)--

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Kanter View Post
    Not sure, but I believe I heard that deal went sour and all bets are off. Hope I'm wrong.
    i've sent them emails, and never received a reply.
    CHIEFJ48

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Michael, Indian was located out here in Kalif (or at least some of it was) and when they came out they were nothing but evo style motors with a bunch of cheap chrome and fiberglass atttached to the Indian trademark. Never could understand why someone would pay all those big bucks when for a few more dollars they could probably own the real deal instead of aftermarket imitation.

Guess some folks like throwing money at poor ideas. Someone got rich...

Dave (the guy you redid his dad's seat)

Thread Information