Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to Post Pictures

1. Re: How to Post Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Bigincher View Post
    And I've also been asked lately how to upload photos directly from the computer hard drive to this forum. I tried walking through it myself, but had no luck. I think someone should look into that issue--- it should not be necessary to use a third-party hosting site just to post a few photos here.
    Is there any advancement on this? I also would just like to post pictures from my PC. Recently, several times, I have tried using the basic uploader and could not get it to upload. I usually have success, but a couple of times I just gave up after 3 or 4 tries. I also asked that question on a post under this section but got no response. Thought I would ask again, I would think others are interested in just copying and pasting a picture stored on their PC. Thanks alot if anyone wants to help. Bob

Re: How to Post Pictures

DAH11.jpg

Test Photo.......works for me. Are clicking on "Go Advanced" and using the image link?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Big View Post
    DAH11.jpg

Test Photo.......works for me. Are clicking on "Go Advanced" and using the image link?
    What year and model is that, Mr. Big?
    Last edited by alanc48; 11-24-2013 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Damn autocorrect
    "The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed.” ~ Jacques Cousteau

Al C

1942 WLA Civy Custom
    1928 JDL Special Sport Solo (Basket)

4. Re: How to Post Pictures

DAH11.jpg

Yes, I just tried just now. Before I was using the attachment link, but still have the same trouble. Went advanced, clicked on the image link, the screen went dim and a faint window appeared and I browsed, picked a picture and hit upload. Lower left corner it said waiting on craigmagsite etc. site, tried 3 times it failed just like when I try to add an attachment using the basic uploader. The picture said it was a jpg format. I guess its just me and I won't post pics, unless you want to help me again. Thanks, Bob Sorry!

Ok, tried again and figured it out I think. It seems like too many of my pictures are faulting because they are too large. Bike photos are coming up 3.52 MB, but you guys seem to post bike pics all the time. I'll just keep trying, thanks for the help. Bob
    Last edited by BigLakeBob; 11-24-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Just fixin' to ask if you pics are big. Obviously, smaller pics load easier. If you can figure out the upload process here you might try Photobucket again. It will auto resize the pics from the IMG file that you can post here.

You can also resize the pics you have. If you need some guidance, let me know....

6. Re: How to Post Pictures

Just fixin' to ask if you pics are big. Obviously, smaller pics load easier. If you can figure out the upload process here you might try Photobucket again. It will auto resize the pics from the IMG file that you can post here.

You can also resize the pics you have. If you need some guidance, let me know....
    How do you post pics from photobucket from an ipad?

Wow! I haven't tried to post a pic yet but from the talk,standin back here it looks a pain..

It's not too bad Once you get used to it
    "The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed.” ~ Jacques Cousteau

Al C

1942 WLA Civy Custom
    1928 JDL Special Sport Solo (Basket)

ok Al. tried once and failed.. i will have another go..

Ok try to post a picture again...

Thread Information