Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holiday greetings

Holiday greetings

To All My Democrat Friends:
    Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Scooter Guest
    Merry Christmas and a Happy new year, back at yah Chris.

Scooter

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

who cares what they think!!
    CHIEFJ48

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Don't forget.....

....to keep Saturn in Saturnailia!

And isn't the new Republican yuletide greeting,

"Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year or we'll secretly haul you down to Gitmo and torture you until you get into the proper holiday spirit."?
    His excited eyes from within the dark interior glazed watered in appreciation of his thoughtful preparation

well in gitmo, i hear they have free medical treatments for all!!
    except all americans that is!!
    CHIEFJ48

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

chiefj48....

....did you watch SICKO? Good Gitmo/healthcare commentary.

Did you also watch NO END IN SIGHT?

Got my thumbs up!

Tom in Salem
    His excited eyes from within the dark interior glazed watered in appreciation of his thoughtful preparation

yes i saw sicko! i'm also one of the 9/11 survivors.

whats the deal with NO END IN SIGHT? is that a movie?
    CHIEFJ48

No End In Sight

It's about Iraq in the words of those who went in to establish Bush & Cheney policies after the invasion. Excellent stuff.

Now on DVD.

Tom

Ask anybody from Canada about their medical. If they need attention and they can afford it they come to the USA to get good Dr.'s. Sure Canada's medical is free. But ya get what ya pay for.
    PS I wouldn't believe ANYTHING Michael Moore said.

i don't believe him, but i saw with my own eyes, how the cubans theated the 9/11 survivors.
    CHIEFJ48

Thread Information