Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: They're Here!! CAIMa.com T-Shirts!

1. Re: They're Here!! CAIMa.com T-Shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigincher View Post
    I'm in for at least one. If I only knew the price...........
    I see shipping is 5 bucks, ... did I miss something somewhere? Are the shirts free if you pay for shipping?

I'm glad they're long-sleeve shirts. It doesn't matter what State I'm in or what time of year it is, there's always a time when a long-sleeve shirt is just right........
    Click on the image or see it on the magazine side. $19.36 each and $21.36 for XX Large.

I'm buying a couple to support the site. And I dig old knucks!
    Dual Carb - 2 carbs are better than 1

Classic Harley Magazine
    Vincent Motorcycles

2. Re: They're Here!! CAIMa.com T-Shirts!

Yeah, what Dual Carb said. Plus if you click on the image you get to see a closer view of what the shirt looks like, and how the artwork appears (the artwork is so tasty that even Indian lovers will want one of these )

Let me make this in bold: Men's sizes M-XL are $19.36, the size XXL shirts are $21.36 due to the extra cost of the production of those shirts -- plus $5.00 shipping for up to four shirts to the same address.
    Classic American Iron the forum for vintage American-made motorcycles

3. Re: They're Here!! CAIMa.com T-Shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz_Kanter View Post
    A wee bit sensitive are we?

This is the first design we are trying. If we sell enough the second design will probably feature an Indian motorcycle. That way we can give the Harley riders something to complain about.
    Nope- but we went through this extensively a while back, and most of the members had no problem with having both bikes on the shirt, fair to everybody- the only one who was pushing for a single Harley was you. I guess you can't grasp the fact that if you include both, NOBODY has anything to "complain" about, everybody will like the two bikes and the shirt, and you'll sell a lot more shirts- I was gonna buy 2. You're not gonna sell too many shirts with a Harley on them to Indian guys, and vice versa- both on one shirt, most everybody would buy one. Now you say that IF the Harley version sells, MAYBE there'll be an Indian version... put 'em both on there, and it'll sell, no rivalries, no problem

2000 Indian Chief
    1947 Indian Chief Bobber
    1947 Indian Chief Basket
    1928 Indian 4, model 401
    1998 Ducati ST2 "Touring Bike"
    Ugly-Ass Tote Gote

Re: They're Here!! CAIMa.com T-Shirts!

The shirts look great! I'll take one.
    64 Duo-Glide

Does the $5 shipping charge cover shipping to Canada?
    Thanks
    Blake

Oh alright, I'll take one and I'll keep the sleeves on it.

By the way, have ya'll considered setting up to accept Paypal? One click versus writing a check, digging through the pile of crap on your desk for a stamp, forgetting to mail it, well, you get my drift.

Quick and easy sometimes translates into more sales!

MeanGene,
    All you need is a big magic marker to create an international "NO" sign over the Knuckle and your good to go!
    Robbie

8. Re: They're Here!! CAIMa.com T-Shirts!

Nope, I've got nuttin' against Knuckles, as I said, I'd be perfectly happy with a shirt that had both bikes on it, I can appreciate both- but leaving out the Indians just sux. In case you hadn't noticed, everybody who wants to buy one so far is a Harley guy- what a surprise. Putting both on there, including everybody with no favoritism or politics, and therefore selling more shirts is just way too easy to comprehend I guess- bad business decision
    Sorry, but you're just not gonna get too many Indian guys to shell out 20 clams for a shirt with a Harley on it- or vice versa. Put both on there, most everybody would buy it and be happy- difficult concept to understand???

2000 Indian Chief
    1947 Indian Chief Bobber
    1947 Indian Chief Basket
    1928 Indian 4, model 401
    1998 Ducati ST2 "Touring Bike"
    Ugly-Ass Tote Gote

Quote Originally Posted by MeanGene View Post
    Nope- but we went through this extensively a while back, and most of the members had no problem with having both bikes on the shirt, fair to everybody- the only one who was pushing for a single Harley was you. I guess you can't grasp the fact that if you include both, NOBODY has anything to "complain" about, everybody will like the two bikes and the shirt, and you'll sell a lot more shirts- I was gonna buy 2. You're not gonna sell too many shirts with a Harley on them to Indian guys, and vice versa- both on one shirt, most everybody would buy one. Now you say that IF the Harley version sells, MAYBE there'll be an Indian version... put 'em both on there, and it'll sell, no rivalries, no problem
    I agree with you. This idea makes a lot more sense. What are the dimensions of the image of the Knuckle on the back of the shirt?
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

I'd buy one with an Indian just for variety!
    64 Duo-Glide

Thread Information