Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: They're Here!! CAIMa.com T-Shirts!

1. They're Here!! CAIMa.com T-Shirts!

This Vintage Design hearkens back to the Glory Days of Motorcycle Racing in the early part of the 20th Century. The heather gray body has black Raglan sleeves for the Old Time look. The front features the Classic American Iron logo, and the back is a top notch rendering of a 1936 Knucklehead drawn by Yours Truly. We plan to release other designs with Classic American Motorcycles if the demand is high enough.

The shirts come in Men's Medium through XXL (slightly higher price for the XXL model due to higher cost to produce this shirt). Supplies are limited, but we can always make more. Also limited is our special offer to provide these fine shirts with a modest shipping charge of $5.00 for the first shirt you purchase, and up to three more can be included for FREE shipping. You can't beat that. Order yours today. Send checks or money orders to:

CAIMag T-Shirts
    c/o TAM Communications
    1010 Summer St
    Stamford, CT 06902
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Classic American Iron the forum for vintage American-made motorcycles

2. Re: They're Here!! CAIMa.com T-Shirts!

Well, as you've decided to cater to only the Harley fans and exclude the Indians, no thanks. I would have bought a couple myself if you would have included both brands. Might as well change the name of the forum to "Classic Harleys"

2000 Indian Chief
    1947 Indian Chief Bobber
    1947 Indian Chief Basket
    1928 Indian 4, model 401
    1998 Ducati ST2 "Touring Bike"
    Ugly-Ass Tote Gote

Re: They're Here!! CAIMa.com T-Shirts!

Nice looking shirt, and glad it's not solid black.
    Walt
    32V4191

Ok, but I'm gonna have to cut the sleeves off....... Summer's coming....I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by MeanGene View Post
    Well, as you've decided to cater to only the Harley fans and exclude the Indians, no thanks. I would have bought a couple myself if you would have included both brands. Might as well change the name of the forum to "Classic Harleys"
    A wee bit sensitive are we?

This is the first design we are trying. If we sell enough the second design will probably feature an Indian motorcycle. That way we can give the Harley riders something to complain about.
    Buzz Kanter
    American Iron Magazine Harley forum
    American Iron Magazine Digital Delivery

"It is always fascinating to watch the development of rationalizations for an argument"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Big View Post
    Ok, but I'm gonna have to cut the sleeves off....... Summer's coming....I hope.
    Cut off the sleeves? And after all the extra effort and cost to find a two-tone long sleeve shirt as requested by so many of the forum members....
    Buzz Kanter
    American Iron Magazine Harley forum
    American Iron Magazine Digital Delivery

"It is always fascinating to watch the development of rationalizations for an argument"

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz_Kanter View Post
    Cut off the sleeves? And after all the extra effort and cost to find a two-tone long sleeve shirt as requested by so many of the forum members....
    Sorry Buzz, but summers down here in S. Texas are like a sauna. I'm sure most of the long sleeve requests came from the great white North.....

I'm in for at least one. If I only knew the price...........
    I see shipping is 5 bucks, ... did I miss something somewhere? Are the shirts free if you pay for shipping?

I'm glad they're long-sleeve shirts. It doesn't matter what State I'm in or what time of year it is, there's always a time when a long-sleeve shirt is just right........
    52 HydraGlide
    59 Pan/Knuck Chopper
    77 Stroker Shovel FLH
    94 Evo Secret Components

ElectraGlideInBlue Guest

How about a buy it now button, I haven't seen my check book fer a couple of years.

10. Re: They're Here!! CAIMa.com T-Shirts!

I'm thinking...a 1941 Indian Four would be about right! I like skirts...I loves me dem skirts! And I like leafs! Bones
    BONES47FL
    '46 Chief
    '47 FL

Thread Information