Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Simple Request To All From Buzz Kanter

  1. #1

    Simple Request To All From Buzz Kanter

    I have a simple request to everyone here who can help.

    We do not charge you for this site and hopefully never will. However I would like to ask everyone here who has a blog, web site or posts on other motorcycle forums to help support CAIMag.com.

    A few easy ways to do this is to mention us by name and address www.caimag.com, post a link on your blog or web site, and to add our name and address to your signature.

    This is all pretty easy and free and helps others find us.

    Thanks for the support.

    Buzz Kanter
    Buzz Kanter
    American Iron Magazine Harley forum
    American Iron Magazine Digital Delivery

    "It is always fascinating to watch the development of rationalizations for an argument"


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    new britain pa
    Posts
    3,212

    Re: Simple Request To All From Buzz Kanter

    buzz i but a note in every part i sell on ebay asking people to post photos of their bike on caimag.com

  3. #3

    Re: Simple Request To All From Buzz Kanter

    Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    buzz i but a note in every part i sell on ebay asking people to post photos of their bike on caimag.com
    That's a great idea too. And we'd appreciate people doing that for us.

    Because I don't know how to write in HTTML or whatever it's called, if I write out my ebay listing in Word and include the term "www.caimag.com" the software sets it up to become a link if I copy it in Word and paste it into the ebay listing.
    Buzz Kanter
    American Iron Magazine Harley forum
    American Iron Magazine Digital Delivery

    "It is always fascinating to watch the development of rationalizations for an argument"


  4. #4
    ElectraGlideInBlue Guest

    Re: Simple Request To All From Buzz Kanter

    I have a link to this forum on my sites front page, also linking to this site in my sig I use on other forums.

  5. #5

    Re: Simple Request To All From Buzz Kanter

    I don't have the authority to post links at FHP but I do link forums via topics. Paps

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Viola Arkansas
    Posts
    287

    Re: Simple Request To All From Buzz Kanter

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz_Kanter View Post
    That's a great idea too. And we'd appreciate people doing that for us.

    Because I don't know how to write in HTTML or whatever it's called, if I write out my ebay listing in Word and include the term "www.caimag.com" the software sets it up to become a link if I copy it in Word and paste it into the ebay listing.
    try this and it should put the logo that you have at the top off all the pages here and when they click it it will bring them here

    Code:
     <a href="http://www.caimag.com/forum/"><img src="http://www.caimag.com/forum/images/RetroBlue/misc/vbulletin3_logo_white.gif"
    1957 Sportster Pic;s Here

    A good friend will come bail you outta jail, A true friend will be sitting next to you sayin "Damn, we f**ked up!!

  7. #7
    ElectraGlideInBlue Guest

    Re: Simple Request To All From Buzz Kanter

    Quote Originally Posted by jmanjeff View Post
    try this and it should put the logo that you have at the top off all the pages here and when they click it it will bring them here

    Code:
     <a href="http://www.caimag.com/forum/"><img src="http://www.caimag.com/forum/images/RetroBlue/misc/vbulletin3_logo_white.gif"
    That's kinda big here's a little smaller one from the blog header that links back to this site.
    Code:
     <a href="http://www.caimag.com/forum/"><img src="http://www.caimag.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/caimagheader1.jpg"
    I have asked Admin Mike for a banner to put on my site, that way I host the image. Haven't heard anything back yet. I could just grab the logo image from the top of this page, download it, re-size it to fit my needs, but one should really have permission to do such a thing.

  8. #8

    Re: Simple Request To All From Buzz Kanter

    I didn't think you needed any help. Seems like this place gets a new guy every day. Sometimes even two on the same day. I think the word is spreading pretty quickly.

    Had a guy from across the pond sign up on another forum. I sent him this way as he got himself a '42 741 bobber. I'm sure he'll be here shortly.
    1947 Project Chief
    2003 Chief Vintage (#229)

  9. #9

    Re: Simple Request To All From Buzz Kanter

    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage229 View Post
    I didn't think you needed any help. Seems like this place gets a new guy every day. Sometimes even two on the same day. I think the word is spreading pretty quickly.

    Had a guy from across the pond sign up on another forum. I sent him this way as he got himself a '42 741 bobber. I'm sure he'll be here shortly.
    You might be right, but as I see it the more classic Harley and Indian entusiasts here the better. As far as I can tell there is no limit to the volume of members this site can host and the idea is to shear the knoweldge.
    Buzz Kanter
    American Iron Magazine Harley forum
    American Iron Magazine Digital Delivery

    "It is always fascinating to watch the development of rationalizations for an argument"


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. VIDEO Buzz Kanter Starts His 1931 Harley
    By Buzz_Kanter in forum Harley Pre 1936
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. Buzz Kanter Hand Starting 1930 Indian Four
    By Buzz_Kanter in forum Classic Motorcycle Video
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 11:27 AM
  3. Buzz Kanter On National TV
    By Buzz_Kanter in forum General Motorcycle Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 07:55 PM
  4. Buzz Kanter on Fox News Channel
    By CAI-admin in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 01:13 PM
  5. buzz kanter indian book
    By flathead in forum Collectibles & Literature
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 10:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •