Thread: A Chip off the Ol' Block

A Chip off the Ol' Block

A chip off the Ol' Block: My daughter Tash bought a new Harley "Cross Bones" a couple of months ago, just for fun. And no lip; she's a U.S. Marine Staff Sergeant, stands 'bout six feet tall, and she'll kick your ass! A veteran of two-tours in Iraq (Combat Action Ribbon), she now runs a Marine Recruiting Station in California.
    When she was little, she played among the greasy old Flathead parts that filled a spare bedroom and spilt over into the livin' room at times. She loved to ride in Ol' Tex's sidecar; I still have her little black helmet. She went to Ky. Biker Assn. events with me, and absorbed knowledge like a sponge. She learned to understand and respect the hairy old bikers her ol' man hung out with.
    'Read Shakespeare with me as her "bedtime stories" when she was five. And never backed down from a fight, no matter their size.
    All that, and she turned into a contributin' member of society. Where'd I go wrong?!!!
    Sarge, Gerry Lyons, Fla.
    F.O.G. member: http://flatheadownersgroup.com/
    www.37UL.com
    "It's a 1937, and the downside is, it's out of warranty"

Re: A Chip off the Ol' Block

Got some good genes somewhere didn't she Sarge. You must be right proud of her. Send her thanks from me!
    Robbie

Give her a hug and thank her for bein' there protecting our freedom in this fine country.

Ya should be right proud Bro ! And to think ?? Ya don't even have ta put her man friends in line.

you have a good one there sarge.

Job well done. All kids should turn out so well.

Thread Information