Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Need some help brothers! For my son! Please.

Re: Need some help brothers! For my son! Please.

if anyone buys me a pre 1916 bike i will light a candle in your name in every state i ride through

Hawg Ryder Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bigincher View Post
    It seems "Jack" got himself registered here under a different name--- "shunnedone". And he sent me this PM:
    Hey Big...you sure "Jack" doesn't live in Washington...when I started reading this thread I swear I thought he was gonna' say his son's bike was destroyed in a house fire!! ROFLMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawg Ryder View Post
    Hey Big...you sure "Jack" doesn't live in Washington...when I started reading this thread I swear I thought he was gonna' say his son's bike was destroyed in a house fire!! ROFLMAO!!
    Hey Hawg, what brings you here? Word getting around the 'net, is it? Hahaha! Don't tell me--- Jacky Baby's been begging for parts over at your place?

No, he isn't in Washington, but I know EXACTLY where he is! I think it's his cousin that last the cherry '51 panhead in a house fire in Samammish!

(choke -- hack-- cough!)
    52 HydraGlide
    59 Pan/Knuck Chopper
    77 Stroker Shovel FLH
    94 Evo Secret Components

[QUOTE=knuckleworks;32099]
    Quote Originally Posted by nuklhd View Post
    dont try to clean it up. "didnt do anything illegalper say". i'm sure at this point thats all you are worried about. remember, if this had gone as planned you would have taken donations for your poor father.

are you still believing that there was a real "father" ? I hope your speaking sarcastically.
    the sarcasm was lost somewhere in there.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepsycho View Post
    And now that we all got this sorted out, I am on the new 'team' looking for a Knuck Motor, for Knucklworks Grand-pappy. Ya know he did fight in WW1 and WW11, before he went on to spend a season in Korea and then Nam. I can hardly wait to find that motor for him.

Shine on Brothers.

By the way, is grand pappy back from the Sand-box yet??
    Unfortunately Grand pappy died last Saturday. But he told me he would like to be buried with his motorcycle . So I'm still needing the 36 motor. He told me on his death bed that he would settle for a 41 pan motor or a 49 knuckle motor. So brothers I need your help.

Quote Originally Posted by knuckleworks View Post
    He told me on his death bed that he would settle for a 41 pan motor or a 49 knuckle motor. So brothers I need your help.
    Jeez, that's a shame. I was all set to send you my '59 Knuck, but I see you need a '49. Pity.....

SHINE ON BROTHERS!
    52 HydraGlide
    59 Pan/Knuck Chopper
    77 Stroker Shovel FLH
    94 Evo Secret Components

lifebehindbars Guest

thats some story to read and actually like how it turned out in the end anyways....... probably some sensitive feelings still...... everything starts off with good intensions, and you guys that helped are good hearted people, sorry it turned out the way it did, sounds like it brought some of you closer tho. you guys that know each other here personally are lucky to have good friends like that in real life.

As a low count newbie here I asked that folks not jump to conclusions about the story until it was verified. I'm glad that it was and saddened that Jack turned out to be the POS that many of you thought he was. His IP can be blocked as well as banning his names, and the Admin can contact other forums he's pulled crap on and pass on the info. Hopefully his scammed bike will fail because of his terrible wrenching skills and he'll get a world class case of road rash....
    HAWKEYE

AMCA Member
    '42 GPW
    '42 GPW
    '49 WL
    '42 UL
    '48 WL (Sold)
    '42 EL
    '97 RK
    '98 Heritage ST
    '08 Crossbones
    '00 KP "47" Knuck

Dang! I need to check in more often.

Great job leaving the thread up, very interesting.
    Miker

1935 VLD
    2009 FLHTCUSE4
    2006 FLXDLI
    1975 400F
    1970 CT 70 KO
    1978 DT100

Thread Information