Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: bring out the saw

Re: bring out the saw

When i started collecting bits for this project it was easy. I had money, time and parts were semi cheap. 6 years later I'm working my ass off, broke and good parts are hard to come by. Basically all my spare time goes into this project.

I think Mr. Big can change the title of this thread to; "Bring out the College Fund".

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    When i started collecting bits for this project it was easy. I had money, time and parts were semi cheap. 6 years later I'm working my ass off, broke and good parts are hard to come by. Basically all my spare time goes into this project.
    Rob, I know the feeling...my new Christmas bike projects arrived today....at this point, they take precedence over the Chief.

[/URL]
    Last edited by rms337; 12-06-2015 at 05:24 PM.

Just yankin your chain rob. We all know when the hobbies have to go to timeout for a bit......

That chief will be easier to assemble then the tricycle.

The project you are working on now is the most important
    "The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed.” ~ Jacques Cousteau

Al C

1942 WLA Civy Custom
    1928 JDL Special Sport Solo (Basket)

Quote Originally Posted by alanc48 View Post
    The project you are working on now is the most important
    That's what I was going to say. A lot more satisfaction, too.
    52 HydraGlide
    59 Pan/Knuck Chopper
    77 Stroker Shovel FLH
    94 Evo Secret Components

Alan, i kind of remember Reading your wife said the kids word. So you better speed up on your jdl. I travel a lot for work and when i get home. My wife is frazzled. when i get home she hands the kid over and runs. There is no spare time anymore. I will most likely have a package truck done before my cut down. Slowly the parts have been coming in for an ice cream delivery truck. It was going to be for my home brew beer. Then it changed to an ice cream truck for my daughter to ride around swap meets and give out ice cream. the plus side is that buys me 8 more years of time.

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    Alan, i kind of remember Reading your wife said the kids word. So you better speed up on your jdl. I travel a lot for work and when i get home. My wife is frazzled. when i get home she hands the kid over and runs. There is no spare time anymore. I will most likely have a package truck done before my cut down. Slowly the parts have been coming in for an ice cream delivery truck. It was going to be for my home brew beer. Then it changed to an ice cream truck for my daughter to ride around swap meets and give out ice cream. the plus side is that buys me 8 more years of time.
    Yeah the kids thing isn't exactly working out as planned, part of the reason I went and pulled the trigger on the JDL. If it's a complete bust I might end up with a stable full of ponies
    "The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed.” ~ Jacques Cousteau

Al C

1942 WLA Civy Custom
    1928 JDL Special Sport Solo (Basket)

Thread Information