Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Price of outdoor fun going up

Re: Price of outdoor fun going up

[QUOTE=HDpanman;304193]
    Quote Originally Posted by indianut View Post
    Be careful what you complain about. I am in the Outdoor Amusement business and I will not have one cent of income this season. No idea what next season will bring. I need this to happen again, hopefully soon.

I'm complaining about the stress involved. The 03-07 times it ramped up. Able to be controlled and predictable. Able to put qualified people in place.
    This was in 6 weeks. Impossible to ramp up or prepare for. I think overall we will do better, but you can only get so much work done. As I said I can't just throw people at the issue.
    As I said....be careful about what you complain, to the public on a forum, about. Do you not understand that there are possibly millions of Americans that are Dead in the water right now? Suck it up Buttercup. No pity from me.

I don't want pity from you or anyone else. I can't sell what I can't get. I do know there are millions out there suffering. I see it every day. I ain't blind Sugarlips.

Boys, boys, boys, lets put this aside and remember what today and this weekend are supposed to be about! Things much bigger than any one of us. You can resume again on Tuesday!

Rollo

I work at a motorycle dealership, we are completely sold out of small dirt bikes. Anything 125cc and smaller are gone and we wont have any for 2 to 3 months. Same thing goes for small ATVs and side by sides are starting to sell out now too. With everyone's kids home from school everyone wants kids dirt bikes, the preowned market on Craigslist is nuts too for small dirt bikes.
    Going in circles on a rock in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

47 EL
    47 UL
    51 FL
    63 FLH
    98 XL
    76 CB360
    2002 FLSTC
    2017 KTM (random, I know)

Thread Information