Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Free money and lots of it !

Re: Free money and lots of it !

If people can continue to work inside Amazon. Why can't they continue to work inside Tesla?

Jeff has more money

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    If people can continue to work inside Amazon. Why can't they continue to work inside Tesla?
    That is the crux of the biscuit. Government shut down small business while allowing big business to keep open. My customers are going to be financially decimated, musicians need to play, venues need to open. The citizens can decide what a acceptable risk is, but looking at what's happening imo the uneducated are scared shitless like deer in the headlights. Makes rational, informed decision making difficult to follow through on.

Point in case, my shop reopens June 1st with new hours and a four day work week, if my clients aren't back to work by mid summer there will be tough choices to make.

Covid is no joke, but the government response was too much. imo.
    Grooving in Shovely sunshine

That's the problem for every small business. It will be real tough to make a living on stage this year. maybe outside parks. The local play houses have cancelled their summer theater events. I deliver patio furniture for some local dealers. they're not allowed to open. yet you can walk right into walmart and buy a cheap plastic patio set. Most of the businesses are starting to open with closed doors and a sign. "call and someone will let you in. One family at a time" hopefully i can pick up a few installs next week. If people want to let go of some money for stuff the really don't need. They may decide this year that faded teak furniture is good for one more year. It's a bitch. i feel your struggle!

Yesterday was primary election day in Pa. what a cluster f**k this has been. Moved from may to june. Then extended for one more week by mail. due to riots. Pennsylvania now requires you to wear a face covering. yes that's right a mask. then you fill out a ballot and place it into a machine. similar to an ATM. $90 million dollars spent on a new state wide voting system and the ballots don't fit into the machine. Ballots had to be hand trimmed by and election worker.
    Here is a photo of how i looked while voting. nobody questioned my mask.

Thread Information