Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Ride for ??

Re: New Ride for ??

Gives new meaning to the term "garbage barge". Wow. What were they thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubone View Post
    Look at that security chain & padlock, i reckon i could cut through that with a pair of tin snips...hahaha

3. Re: New Ride for ??

That chain is the icing on the cake!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Big View Post
    I'm sure TDT could confirm it's a factory custom....
    TDT has a back story for this one I'm sure, It was a factory experimental prototype built for Luther Davidson by his son in law Herman Warshawsky at their secret underground test facility on Archer Avenue in Chicago. Luther, & Herman teamed up with another Chicago great J.C., "James Cagney" Whitney, who's son worked for the Chicago Drawer Pull & marker light exchange company to build this True Factory Custom.Under the secrecy of night no expense was spared, with many custom shop one off pieces like the custom "Chub-a Lub" Red Headed Wooden Pecker back seat, & the 4 barrel exhaust system. It was the Motor Company's first documented use of their new "Testors" Custom paint option, & confirmed, validated, and certified as OP via use of NASA's spectographical Harley-Davidson paint x-ray imaging system. If features the new "Half Bat" Fairing, & custom helmet holder. The Factory Kargo Kaddie tour pack doubles as a thermal lined beer cooler keeping you favorite Millwahhkeee beverages at the optimum consumption temperature . Rosie Palmer , "No relation to Bruce" is featuring this machine in her upcoming book, How to Destroy your Harley-Davidson Motorcycle, a must read for the Bifricated Penile community. Don't miss out on your chance to own this part of Motorcycle history...
    98 FLSTC TRIKE
    60 VW TRIKE-HOMEMADE
    68 TRIUMPH 650 TIGER CHOPPER

You Ain't A Man Till You've Rode A Pan, I'm A Man...

Quote Originally Posted by 29Abone View Post
    TDT has a back story for this one I'm sure, It was a factory experimental prototype built for Luther Davidson by his son in law Herman Warshawsky at their secret underground test facility on Archer Avenue in Chicago. Luther, & Herman teamed up with another Chicago great J.C., "James Cagney" Whitney, who's son worked for the Chicago Drawer Pull & marker light exchange company to build this True Factory Custom.Under the secrecy of night no expense was spared, with many custom shop one off pieces like the custom "Chub-a Lub" Red Headed Wooden Pecker back seat, & the 4 barrel exhaust system. It was the Motor Company's first documented use of their new "Testors" Custom paint option, & confirmed, validated, and certified as OP via use of NASA's spectographical Harley-Davidson paint x-ray imaging system. If features the new "Half Bat" Fairing, & custom helmet holder. The Factory Kargo Kaddie tour pack doubles as a thermal lined beer cooler keeping you favorite Millwahhkeee beverages at the optimum consumption temperature . Rosie Palmer , "No relation to Bruce" is featuring this machine in her upcoming book, How to Destroy your Harley-Davidson Motorcycle, a must read for the Bifricated Penile community. Don't miss out on your chance to own this part of Motorcycle history...
    Funny stuff there!!
    Friends help friends move,
    Real friends help friends move bodies!

i am very thankful to have spent my formative years in san jose, california & not coney island where this type of garbage barge was prevalent.

7. Re: New Ride for ??

I like it!

Jerry

I agree with Robbie that is some funny stuff right there! I bet that thing burns through tires, bearings and probably brakes, especially rears, carrying all that stuff around. Like to see that factory rep girl who demonstrates how to right a fallen bike, right that one back up if it fell over. Need a crane on that one.

Rollo

OK, I spit beer out my nose. 29Abone! That is so perfect! I have no idea who TDT is, but I'm guessing he's the guy who convinced the auction world that his green knuckle was original. If not, it still made me laugh! I needed a good laugh today!

DD

Thread Information