Thread: 38 original Knucklehead with side car for sale ,any interest anyones

38 original Knucklehead with side car for sale ,any interest anyones

Hi Guys

My friend Gary,decide to sell his longtime beloved 38 Knucklehead, that bike has been giving to him by his father when he graduate ,been in the basement for years now,actually since 2003 the last year he had it on the road,he don't want to let it go for nothing ,it was given to him by his father who passed away years ago,

The bike have all the parts, some are not on those pictures,like the tanks and carburator assembly,rebuild carb to fit the 38 and tanks are from 1940 and up BUT he have a set of 36-39 that are in good condition but need some work, star hub are later ones but he have the stepped one to supply,everything is there and lots more let me tell you,the bike is located about an hour from Maine border in New Brunswick,he would prefer someone to pick it up, instead of boxing everything,if the person drive there to pick it up he will have many extra parts for the sidecar and probably some more parts,he would say yes for you and some he would say no, to keep for himself ,they have been in Knuckleheads forever and have tons of oem parts

The bike itself have I think, all oem correct years parts or close,they were not fan of aftermarket stuff,aftermarket brake light switch and bezel,and the front brake lever aftermarket but he have a genuine one,old stuff only,anyway let me know I could ask Gary to send me more pictures,thanks Ray

questions about pricing contact me direct don,t like to discuss anything here, saddlebagrail@yahoo.ca

Last edited by saddlebagrail; 07-22-2019 at 02:55 PM.
    If a work deserves to be made it deserves to be well made and even if that work is well made there is always a way to improve it

Re: 38 original Knucklehead with side car for sale ,any interest anyones

Many guys have ask questions and prices, as soon as I get more pics from Gary I will try to post them,probably tonight,thanks,Ray
    If a work deserves to be made it deserves to be well made and even if that work is well made there is always a way to improve it

pics I just received about the parts on that bike,I use my photobucket account and open it public so everyone could see ,Ray

http://s844.photobucket.com/user/sad...r%20the%20bike
    Last edited by saddlebagrail; 07-22-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Appenrentelly the left side case has been change over the years before it gets the bike from his father,the left side is a 47 by the belly numbers that has been restamp with the oem numbers on the registration ,.....he have a left side blank case to supply with it to the buyer,I just add some pics on my photobucket album,will add as I received them

.....update the blank case is a left side case never been machine, the right side is still a the oem 38 half case,the left case could probably be restamp to match the right side one
    Last edited by saddlebagrail; 08-20-2019 at 10:22 AM.

whats the asking price for the 38 project?
    your mailbox is full...

Quote Originally Posted by knucklehead 61 View Post
    whats the asking price for the 38 project?
    your mailbox is full...
    Mailbox is clean sorry Knucklehead61 ....I was out of town on a bike trip with friends,just got back and check all my messages,to all who send me messages about this bike,
    i will reply with answers to your questions,sorry again for not being to answer sooner.

Update

I stop by Gary's home and took many more pictures and add it to my album so you can see more closer looks of the bike from different angles,the only thing that Gary told me is that he think his father had broke the oem left side case before he gave it to him and change it with the 47 case he have now and restamp it with the same numbers that was on the case before and on the registration

Thread Information