Thread: tintop58

tintop58

Ontario rider live close to Hamilton Ontario I ride 64 pan have a58 pan 63 chop 57 not done 83 fxsb and 68 p11 like the site lots to read lots to learn . even if your old like me later tintop58. send some pics when I figure out how .

Re: tintop58

Welcome Tintop. We'll be happy to see the pics when you can..
    Friends help friends move,
    Real friends help friends move bodies!

welcome aboard!!!

4. Re: tintop58

Welcome!!!!!
    1946 WL Solo
    1970 FLH
    1991 Sportster XLH
    1997 Wide Glide FXDWG
    2005 Road Glide FLTRI

welcome aboard

6. Re: tintop58

Howdy sir,

68 P11, that’s an obscure one and call a P11A or Ranger that year if I dimly recollect from 28 years ago when I painted pieces for some and imported fenders and other parts from Tony Curzon in England for quite a few stateside. Rather a popular machine in my town here as it’s home to Leo Goff of Norton drag racing fame and he retains one in OP from new out of his stock as a Norton dealer back in the day. A clutch lever pressure only a gorilla would find tolerable in traffic. Like to see a pic of that one.

rebuilding motor re spoke wheels lots to do on this bike it was sitting over 40 years in a gravel floor garage just had to bring it home and fix it. it is going good had to get some parts out of united kingdom .idid not think the pound sterling was worth more than us.any way still at it later

Welcome alot of good information here!!!

Thread Information