Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new member from country of smelly cheese and not so bad wine , I mean France

1. Re: new member from country of smelly cheese and not so bad wine , I mean France

take a look on the sticker ! it is original sticker from French Paris HD dealer in the 1920 th
    tank and most parts of the bike still have original paint with some repainting on muddguards

Re: new member from country of smelly cheese and not so bad wine , I mean France

C'est vraiment chouette, je me demande si cette adresse n'est pas devenue les établissements Borie plus tard ?

Re: new member from country of smelly cheese and not so bad wine , I mean France

Did we not trade tandem seat parts between each other ? Harley 45 ?

4. Re: new member from country of smelly cheese and not so bad wine , I mean France

Quote Originally Posted by Paps View Post
    Did we not trade tandem seat parts between each other ? Harley 45 ?

the warehouse
    750 Excelcior with clutch repair ongoing

It looks like you have things well under control, Philippe Great shop, and I love the Streamliner Excelsior. Those late Excelsiors are very, very rare.

6. Re: new member from country of smelly cheese and not so bad wine , I mean France

Quote Originally Posted by axeric View Post
    It looks like you have things well under control, Philippe Great shop, and I love the Streamliner Excelsior. Those late Excelsiors are very, very rare.
    Excelcior will be for sale after clutch repair and fine tunings, any idea regarding pricing in US ?

Welcome aboard. Very impressive set up. Can you tell me more about your 1911 HD experiences. Just picked up a 1911 HD single and I am well on my way to finishing my 1911 HD twin (double) Always looking to talk to foks who play with these early HD's Cheers PS My wife of 40 years knows I like young woman too, although she's 3 and is my youngest grandchild LOL

8. Re: new member from country of smelly cheese and not so bad wine , I mean France

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Welcome aboard. Very impressive set up. Can you tell me more about your 1911 HD experiences. Just picked up a 1911 HD single and I am well on my way to finishing my 1911 HD twin (double) Always looking to talk to foks who play with these early HD's Cheers PS My wife of 40 years knows I like young woman too, although she's 3 and is my youngest grandchild LOL
    Hi Ross
    thanks for reply
    I refurbish both 1911 and 1912 engines for friend of mine ( bottom and top end) also carburettor and magneto
    reproduce also some parts using models

Philippe, I don't know how the rareness of the Super X translates into monetary value? Personally, I think the Super X is the most interesting of all 45" motorcycles but I am prejudiced in favor of Excelsior. Your X looks like a very nice example of the last of the Excelsiors and I hope there is a collector out there that appreciates how special that motorcycle is. Thanks for posting those great pictures of your beautiful collection.

Very nice and I love the pictures. My 11 twin motor was bench run last Saturday and the 11 single I just bought days ago at Wauseon. I have sprayed it to let it soak but at first blush I could use the proper hot air intake for the carb. like the one in your picture. Just got the right one for my twin, the s curve style. Love to stay in touch and you are most welcome for a visit if you are ever in Western Canada.

Thread Information