Thread: Stolen Knuckle Motor Alert! Anyone who's dealt with Creekside Welding?

Stolen Knuckle Motor Alert! Anyone who's dealt with Creekside Welding?

OK all you old bike guys. We've all had guys show up at our houses, shops, a local bar, etc. when a guy came in trying to sell stuff. Bikes, parts, guns, watches, whatever. My dear friend, the late Tommy Shaw from Creekside Welding has been robbed. His daughter called me today and her dad's shop was robbed. The biggest item taken was a 47 Knuckle motor. It's super shiny pretty, with black cases. chrome goodies, and all the gaskets painted RED. That's what Tommy liked. This motor was in his chop he built and got wrecked on before he built his last bike, a shovel chop. If any of you did business with Tommy, you know what a great, but slightly odd, dude he was. If anyone comes around trying to sell a Knuckle motor, please let me know ASAP! Names, phone #'s, license plate #'s, ANYTHING! I will personally pay a reward or something. PM me here or email me at double_d999@sbcglobal.net
    I've put the word out to all the locals, local law enforcement, local clubs, and anyone I know who deals with bikes. Thanks guys!

DD

2. Re: Stolen Knuckle Motor Alert! Anyone who's dealt with Creekside Welding?

good luck i hope it all pans out

Re: Stolen Knuckle Motor Alert! Anyone who's dealt with Creekside Welding?

D, Were are you from?? I dont know were creekside is. I am on long island.I will keep a eye out. We got Oley comin but i dont know if they are that dumb.

Paddy, I'm in Illinois. We have our big swap meet coming up a week from Sunday. We will have a bunch of guys looking over every vendor like crazy. Thanks for keeping your eyes open for us.

DD

DD,

Tom did some work for me a few years back on my 1948 right case and the work was stellar. I'm sorry to hear about this theft but will keep my ear to the ground and let you know if I or any of my buds hear anything. I'm in your neck of the woods, near Lake Zurich.

-Marc

That is a real bummer Bro. Dispose of that bastard in a hog pen when he is found. No evidence is ever left behind by hogs.

Look close to home. Kids, friends of kids, nephews, nieces, etc. Anyone with a drug habit? Most of those things are related family members or friends of them. That is the main reason as well that obituaries and online posts should never reveal locations of possessions.
    Friends help friends move,
    Real friends help friends move bodies!

Tom was in McHenry, Illinois. Did great work for me on two sets of motor cases and a transmission case. I agree with Robbie, it will be a druggie, someone who knows what he had.
    Lonnie C.

Come join us at the Ninth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet, May 18 - 20, 2018 at Denton FarmPark, Denton N.C.

For visitor or vendor information, visit us on the Web at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

9. Re: Stolen Knuckle Motor Alert! Anyone who's dealt with Creekside Welding?

i hate a thief' he did a set of panhead cases for me about 7 years ago great work and quick turn around,I,ll keep my eyes open

Thread Information