Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Administration Allows

Re: Administration Allows

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Chris Hanes has the right to his opinion but should keep them to himself to be a gentleman. Thanks Tom Hey Chris show me your rides ?
    I would, but it is too hard to post pictures here. :-)
    Chris Haynes
    A.M.C.A. Member
    Costco Member
    I can't Re Member
    http://vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/
    Be sure to register so you can view large photos

I really didn't put my foot in my mouth I asked to see his rides like a gentleman would. What is wrong with that ? Thanks Tom And Paps you have the right to your opinion that's OK with me. Chris can send them to my E Mail - oldschool1946@yahoo.com Also anybody else can do the same if they like.
    Last edited by Tom; Yesterday at 05:55 PM.

Tom theres some seriously good knowledgable guys on this site . theres AMCA judges on here who look at the details and know what to look for , you might not recognise the names even on this thread . Im no expert , I can see custom parts etc . your bikes arent at all junk , hell Id take your crap anyday ;0)

4. Re: Administration Allows

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I really didn't put my foot in my mouth I asked to see his rides like a gentleman would. What is wrong with that ? Thanks Tom And Paps you have the right to your opinion that's OK with me. Chris can send them to my E Mail - oldschool1946@yahoo.com Also anybody else can do the same if they like.
    You stupid dip$hit. Chris aka "Curmudgeon" Haynes is a recognized AMCA judging expert. He has forgotten more than you will ever know. He won't tell you of/brag about his expertise because that is who he is. I may not always agree with his opinion, but he, like many on the forum, has taught me a great deal about old iron.
    Last edited by panz4ever; Today at 02:12 AM.

Thread Information