Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Awesome JDH bobber

Re: cutdown

Man I love that bike, I have it on my computer screen, and dont even know where I found it, but I thought it was John's bike, not that that matters to me theyre both my hero's. Ilike this one because i am building one on these guidlines i.e. 1915 based motor 25 frame. I have admired those old cutdowns since the early 80's when I read an article about John and Lance in easyrider. Figured Id build me one, instead of dreaming about it, especially since I found a motor at the same time I had the denero to purchase.

2. Re: Awesome JDH bobber

any one looking for a 28 jdh motor with a extreme period cut down frame, and a rear wheel with a 18" drop center rim also period, contact, robertaxelrod@att.net

Re: Awesome JDH bobber

is this you or a someone you know?

Quote Originally Posted by diverdale View Post
    any one looking for a 28 jdh motor with a extreme period cut down frame, and a rear wheel with a 18" drop center rim also period, contact, robertaxelrod@att.net
    1947 EL
    1948 FL Project
    1947WL Project
    2000FLSTC

But there's booze in the blender
    And soon it will render
    That frozen concoction that helps me hang on

You never get better....you just get less awful. "Joe Walsh"

4. Re: Awesome JDH bobber

Quote Originally Posted by dualcarb View Post
    Interesting bike 2cam. What can you tell us about this machine?

What makes it a 2 cam? The lower end looks very different from all JDHs I have seen.

Is this really a cutdown? the tanks look a little shorter but the frame appears to be stock height..

Thread Information