Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UL heaven

Re: UL heaven

Quote Originally Posted by bianese View Post
    Matt, I am a liar and just make this shit up because I am delirious. You have obviously lived a sheltered life so today, you should skip lunch and instead, spend the money on icecream at your second recess as a reward for your honesty. I must start trying to sell these limp bigflats and start trying to find me a '36EL like your's. You won't ever see a BTSV walk away from your knuck so I want one....Thanks for setting me straight and getting me on the right track. Seadub
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT MCMANUS View Post
    What a whiney little *****. You and your threatening PM you sent me can kiss my knucklehead riding a$$.

I like how its ok for you to state your opinion but I can't state mine. We obviously are not going to agree on this one and reality is they are all slow, even though knucklehead are almost always faster than flatheads. Flatheads only had 20 something HP from the factory, they were never meant to be fast. Im sure your bikes run well but you seem like one of those guys that would tell stories of your flathead walking away from every other HD ever made new or old! If we really wanted to ride something fast we would be riding rice rockets, get off your high horse and pull your panties out of you ass, and don't ever threaten me again.....
    C'mon guys, there's absolutely no need for this kind of drama. This is the sort of thing that I used to see on the shovelhead.us site, and for which I stopped posting there or paying attention to it.

One of the reasons that I like this site and the others I regularly post on, is that I rarely see pissing matches. People don't always agree here, but the discussions generally stay civil.

I'm a moderator on a different site (and completely unrelated to motorcycles). Posts like the above would be deleted, and the posters issued warnings about the use of insults, with the possible result of being banned from the forum.

We are supposed to give a hard time to the indian guys .....A guy with a hot Panhead wanted to do a short race from Rusty nail to our booth at Davenport,I had a slightly modified 45"....I was drinking beer when he got there.As I tell my customers,there is always gonna be somebody faster so just enjoy the ride.I like both of these guys & not picking sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark44 View Post
    C'mon guys, there's absolutely no need for this kind of drama. This is the sort of thing that I used to see on the shovelhead.us site, and for which I stopped posting there or paying attention to it.

One of the reasons that I like this site and the others I regularly post on, is that I rarely see pissing matches. People don't always agree here, but the discussions generally stay civil.

I'm a moderator on a different site (and completely unrelated to motorcycles). Posts like the above would be deleted, and the posters issued warnings about the use of insults, with the possible result of being banned from the forum.
    I try not to be too heavy handed here and go nuts over a little eye pokin'. We're all big kids here. Honestly I think I've only banned two dudes here and one was Todd because you know......Todd..... It appears you were here six years ago and it was a friggin' war every other day. Now we're too old and tired to give a shit......

Those two dick todd homebrew videos were some funny sheet.
    Thanks, Bob

Thread Information