Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kroil As An Aerosol

Re: Kroil As An Aerosol

Seems it is well known then. I've only purchased it in small squeeze cans. My one Son gave me this can.

I have used kroil for a few years and like it very much - However a year or so ago I happened upon a quart of Silikroil (kroil +silicone) and it is the best I have ever used. I used it to free up a 1947 cash register that was frozen solid and 5 antique clocks that stopped working a looong time ago. Simply amazing.

Joe

However my mechanic friend pointed out (and maybe this is an old joke) "if it's so good why does it stay in the can?"

it is a great breath freshener, cure for athletes foot, female hygiene, and will eliminate crotch crickets. or so I've been told. no personal experience and I have no stock in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    However my mechanic friend pointed out (and maybe this is an old joke) "if it's so good why does it stay in the can?"
    I have Kroil in a Eagle brand pump squirt can that once had 30 wt. oil in and did not leak with the 30 wt. When I put Kroil in it the crimped seam that holds the body and bottom together always seeped Kroil. So one day I made a little round tray out of copper to set it in and contain the mess. After a few years of still leaking I emptied it, cleaned the seam well and soldered it to cure it. So sometimes it doesn't stay in the can.

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
    it is a great breath freshener, cure for athletes foot, female hygiene, and will eliminate crotch crickets. or so I've been told. no personal experience and I have no stock in the company.
    Ya still got it old man....

As long as we're talking about Kroil, I have to say- I've been using it for a long time, but since I tried that Freeze-Off by CRC, Man, that's my new favorite!
    Gotta thank Bonz again for throwing that out there- it's great. Works really great in combination with heat to provide a thermal shock- when an impact just isn't practical.
    52 HydraGlide
    59 Pan/Knuck Chopper
    77 Stroker Shovel FLH
    94 Evo Secret Components

Thread Information