Thread: Texas Size Swapmeet, Texas Motor Speedway, Pate Transportation Swapmeet

1. Texas Size Swapmeet, Texas Motor Speedway, Pate Transportation Swapmeet

The Texas Cherokee Chapter will be included in the 43rd Pate Swap meet in a area devoted to Motorcycle Vendors only, This is like Hershey South, 5 days including set up day. 15,000 spaces, over 100,000 visitors, all on asphalt. Check out www.cherokeeamca.org We have already sold 120 spaces last 30 days. Extensive advertising planned in all antique motorcycle publications and other specialty clubs will be joining us in our Display area.

April 30 to May 3, 2015
    The Cherokee Chapter is Proud to announce it has joined forces with the Pate Transportation Swap Meet and obtained over 200+ vending spaces for our Spring Antique Motorcycle Show & Swap Meet.
    “The Pate Swap Meet is the largest swap meet in the Midwestern United States. This is their 43rd year of annual events”. Over 100,000 people attend the Pate Swap Meet as a leading collector's choice for its diversity of Automobilia, Vintage Motorcycle, and Petroliana related products offered by vendors from across the country. The four day event is host to everything automobile, motorcycle, and transportation related with a vast array of items including parts, accessories, for Street Rods, Antique and Collector Cars, and many hard-to-find vintage items as well as Vintage Motorcycles and all related parts, clothing, and memorabilia.
    The Cherokee Chapter plans to host the largest public display of Vintage and Antique Motorcycles ever in Texas, The Cherokee Concourse de Pate while also making available in one large area vending spaces for the sale of motorcycles and related antique parts from well known National and Local Vendors. This is the first time that an area at Pate is exclusively set aside For Vintage Motorcycle Use, and we will assign these spaces on a first come first served basis, First to our Chapter members then to other Vintage Clubs and Vendors. Do not hesitate and reserve your spaces now!
    Plan to be part of this Historic First Year Event with the Cherokee Chapter at Pate Swap Meet, located at The Texas Motor Speedway displaying your motorcycles to the Public or Vending. Other activities are being planned including rides ion scenic back roads & social activities in our RV area.
    For more information www.cherokeeamca.org or contact Shelby M. Withrow, Membership & Events Director, Cherokee Chapter of the AMCA. 940-748-2555 or shelbyinparadise@wccs.net

Re: Texas Size Swapmeet, Texas Motor Speedway, Pate Transportation Swapmeet

I need a complete oem windshield frame for my wla Shellby. If you see one there....Yell at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Paps View Post
    I need a complete oem windshield frame for my wla Shellby. If you see one there....Yell at me.
    remind him in 9 months

I will do that Rob but if I stick it into Shelly's mind now....he can't forget.

5. Re: Texas Size Swapmeet, Texas Motor Speedway, Pate Transportation Swapmeet

Pate2.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Paps View Post
    I will do that Rob but if I stick it into Shelly's mind now....he can't forget.
    I forgot this thread, it was so long ago. The Cannonball 2014, horrible winter in Texas, Eustis, now Spring is here.

The Cherokee Chapter Public Antique Motorcycle Display and Vendor area is looking like a near sell out of the 381 spaces we reserved.

Our Chapter is blessed with several collectors that are willing to bring out the rarest of the rare for this event. We are on track to have between 150 and 200 motorcycles on display, American, British, European, and Japanese. For those that have never been to this 4 day event, this is a gear heads field day, Pate is now larger than Hershey Swap meet in Pa. with a greater number of Vendors.

If you live anywhere near the Fort Worth area, this is a great place to bring the Kids and enjoy a day or two.

Shelby

Thread Information