Thread: Does anyone know Clarence Schuster?

Does anyone know Clarence Schuster?

I bought a 29 harley DL bottom end that was on ebay and didnt meet reserve. The sellers ebay name is dmc_chicago, and his name is Clarence Schuster from Mercer, WI. I sent him a money order for $700, and he cashed it, but he didnt send my motor. He wont answer any of my emails, or phone calls. Does anyone know him, or live anywhere near him? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Does anyone know Clarence Schuster?

Man, hope that's his real name. It ain't that far a ride to see if he actually exist. I hope for you, that he's just a slow shipper.
    Was stirbt mich nicht, macht mich staerker!

1961 XLCH
    2010 XL883N

Give the man a little more time. I don't know the name but he may be building a suitable crate for the engine. Then again...he may have ripped you off. If he did ripp you off, you can recover you funds via paypal/ebay.

sounds like he bought it outside of ebay.just guessing tho. paps, paypal would back up a buyer if you sent a money order?

Providing it really was him and not a scammer as they have been showing up with greater regularity recently on e-fag

Quote Originally Posted by nuklhd View Post
    sounds like he bought it outside of ebay.just guessing tho. paps, paypal would back up a buyer if you sent a money order?
    OOPS........I did not see the money order part.

If reasonable attempts and time to reach him fails, send him a certified letter telling him about mail fraud. Outline the penalities for commiting mail fraud and threaten to legally go after him for same if you do not get the item or a refund.

You did not state how much time has passed since this transaction has occurred and when he cashed the money order

Quote Originally Posted by BUDSCYCLES View Post
    I bought a 29 harley DL bottom end that was on ebay and didnt meet reserve. The sellers ebay name is dmc_chicago, and his name is Clarence Schuster from Mercer, WI. I sent him a money order for $700, and he cashed it, but he didnt send my motor. He wont answer any of my emails, or phone calls. Does anyone know him, or live anywhere near him? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    '47 EL
    '00 FLSTC

But there's booze in the blender
    And soon it will render
    That frozen concoction that helps me hang on

You never get better....you just get less awful. Joe Walsh

Thread Information