Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriot Machine

runt13 Guest

Patriot Machine

Jim ''RUNT'' Miller here.

I have a small but complete machine shop in south central New Jersey. My shop will be called Patriot Machine.........soon to be a LLC. This is a motorcycle / small engine specific machine shop. Since this will be a part time deal....We will be starting off small and slow, so that we can maintain a fair price and reasonable turn around time.

At this time, we will be offering the following services!

1. cylinder honing and boring

So if you need this service we are here to help!

All work will be done on our serv-equip 2300D powerstroke hone, and our serv-equip 1201 boring machine. all cylinders will be bored and honed using the proper torque plates and kept within .0002 bore and taper!

we can hone and bore cylinders for motorcycles, ATV's, PWC's, snowmobiles, lawn equipment, well you get the picture, ''small engines''

Currently we can be reached here, or e-mail me at [email protected]

Phone coming soon

Jim ''RUNT'' Miller

runt13 Guest
    I can be reached by my cell for the time being......732-492-4715 cell / shop

If you were closer, I would look you up. But I am on the other side of the Country from you........
    52 HydraGlide
    59 Pan/Knuck Chopper
    77 Stroker Shovel FLH
    94 Evo Secret Components

runt13 Guest
    UPS makes the world smaller!

remember there are many shops out there qualified to do this work, and one is probally close to you.

i have been honing cylinders since 1985. its a nice little service i can offer, at a reasonable fee. to anyone who needs it.

i also have been collecting take off cylinders from all evo, twin-cam, and sportsters so that i can have a exchange program in the future.

i just like making the old iron as close to 100% as possible. SPECIAL PRICES FOR RESTORATIONS!

RUNT

That's nice, Runt. I appreciate guys like you. Best of luck in your business! I have a friend who was looking for a 'trade-jugs' deal for his Evo awhile back. I will keep you in mind for the future!
    52 HydraGlide
    59 Pan/Knuck Chopper
    77 Stroker Shovel FLH
    94 Evo Secret Components

runt13 Guest
    the 1927 period correct board tracker we built [don motley and myself] is for sale. we want to get started on the 1929 factory racer we are building.
    anyone interested?

just blow up the picture in my profile for a look or e-mail me for more pictures

soon to be in american iron

RUNT

Quote Originally Posted by runt13 View Post
    the 1927 period correct board tracker we built [don motley and myself] is for sale. we want to get started on the 1929 factory racer we are building.
    anyone interested?

just blow up the picture in my profile for a look or e-mail me for more pictures

RUNT
    There is no picture in your profile.
    Chris Haynes
    A.M.C.A. Member
    Costco Member
    I can't Re Member
    http://vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/
    Be sure to register so you can view large photos

anyone interested?

RUNT
    The picture in your profile won't enlarge.
    Chris Haynes
    A.M.C.A. Member
    Costco Member
    I can't Re Member
    http://vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/
    Be sure to register so you can view large photos

runt13 Guest
    LOL! i am not very good with the computer stuff, will have to get my son to post them, off to the garage to work on a shovelhead. what else would you do on mothers day?

RUNT

off to the garage to work on a shovelhead. what else would you do on mothers day?

RUNT
    I WOULD BE OUT RIDING THAT OLD SHOVELHEAD!!!
    CHIEFJ48

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Thread Information