Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mexico Howdy

1. Re: New Mexico Howdy

trying again.

A quick shot taken of the bike and girlfriend about a month ago at Navajo Dam on the San Juan River in northern NM.

The bike and I had an encounter with the pavement a couple of weeks ago. My first in 40 years of riding. The windshield, handlebars and crash bar took most of the hit. A friend has given me a set of Harley handlebars that will work fine, and the shell of a batwing fairing from an '07 Ultra Classic. Anyone know how to adapt it to a '99 Nomad? With a Harley trunk, handlebars and fairing I'm gonna have to refer to the bike as a HarleySaki or should it be KawaDavidson.

2. Re: New Mexico Howdy

Trying again.
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1861/photo069crp.jpg
    Aquick shot taken about a month ago in northern NM. "Upper Colorado" refers to the San Juan River being a tributary of the Colorado River.

A couple of weeks ago the bike and I had an encounter with the pavement. First time in forty years of riding. The windshield, handlebars and crash-bar took most of the hit. A friend gave me a set of Harley handlebars, that should work fine, and the shell of a batwing fairing from an '07 Harley Ultra Classic.Whata guy. Anyone know where to get the inner "dashboard" and how to adapt it to a Nomad?? With a Harley trunk, handlebars and fairing I'm gonna have to call it a HarleySaki... or is it KawaDavidson?

Thread Information