Thread: Parts What do you need haha .

Parts What do you need haha .

Hey guys im gonna try again and offer the stuff here before ebay . Not trying to sound like a dick but if you have a problem with my AD or Parts CONTACT ME . I am willing to trade for Pan Parts for my 51 im doing i have a list of stuff i need and can email it to anyone looking to trade.Now to the Fun stuff all the parts .

Knucklehead Replica Repop License Plate Bracket ITS A WELL MADE PIECE ,$25 SHIPPED TO THE USA .

Xlh Turtle Tank Nice Shape A few Dents , has the cap overall a very nice piece $350

Guide Fender Lamp Cover And Lens I had a lot of intrest and everyone Bailed Make a Fair Offer Recent ebay Has been about 100 For Housing and About 100 For Lens So make offers . SOLD

OD Green Waffle Grips with the Holes in the End These are Oem and Marked ''Harley Davidson'' $100 Or Trade for Green or Black waffle Grips without the Hole in the End

Sandcast -49 Sliders these are in good shape overall some Scraping from the cowbell . MAKE OFFER ON THESE .

Some 54 Panhead Footshift Tanks over all solid pieces some one cut out 1'' Holes in the back to be able to blast the insides can be easily repaired . I just dont need them i belive them to be OEM $350 Emblem Mounts Still intact . $250??

A Really Nice 55-59 Front Headlight Trim ''HYDRA GLIDE'' ''\ / RIBS'' $75 or Trade For a 51-54 In Same Condition .

Oem 47-50 Pair of Emblems $250 SOLD!!

Oem 41-46 Emblem Just One $100 (Willing to Trade for Oem OHV Emblem or Oem Front Fender Trim for 51 Pan SOLD!!

Oem Nos Square Wla Airbox Will include the connector tube and The Carb Snout $375 $350

Round -58 Siren Complete $600

ADDING

WLA LICENSE PLATE Bracket $100

54 and Later Horn For Pan bugle horn $100

Fording Kit For Wla $100

SPRINGER HEADLIGHT OEM TRIM RINGS $50
    Last edited by Dinuns1; 04-29-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Re: Parts What do you need haha .

Pm guide lamp
    Bob Beatty
    1940 Chief w sidecar
    1942 EL

Re: Parts What do you need haha .

Bump to the top

Thread Information