Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: flatty bobber on cl....don't know the bike this is for your viewing pleasures

1. Re: flatty bobber on cl....don't know the bike this is for your viewing pleasures

"in order to eventually title the motorcycle, but I lost interest" The bike engine came out of a salvaged 37W with a salvage cert. The bike also came with a set of WLA cases to which I was preparing the motorcycle to get running in order to apply for a title.

Why is it that evey bike on eBay or craigslist that has any issues becomes the topic of negative comments? I'm sure all of you have perfect machines with ZERO deffects...

Re: flatty bobber on cl....don't know the bike this is for your viewing pleasures

Hey Devil, your message inbox is full, so i cant reply to you. -Bud

Re: flatty bobber on cl....don't know the bike this is for your viewing pleasures

Devil, i think if your asking price was somewhere near a place called "reallity", you might even sell the bike to a member here. The negative comments are based on what you are asking for it. If you were somewhere maybe around..............$3500? It would prolly sell.

4. Re: flatty bobber on cl....don't know the bike this is for your viewing pleasures

Thanks, I have deleted messages.

I'm not trying to start a debate about whats right and wrong, and I know everyone is entitled to theire opinions, but the fact is its getting harder and harder to find old harley stuff period, and if I can buy anything old reguardless of imperfections, I am going to buy it. I buy and sell motorcycles and parts for a living in order to keep and buy more old stuff for myself, and the fact of the matter is that some of it has been tampered with, but that doesnt mean it is stolen. Lots of things happened between 1937 and now and I doubt that anyone could intelligently answer why any numbers have been altered unless you were there.

5. Re: flatty bobber on cl....don't know the bike this is for your viewing pleasures

I agree with you. Sometime I do things just to see how the market will respond. I didn't think it would sell for my asking price, but crazier things have happened.

Maybe you could get more for it if you sold parts seperatly. They get $750. just for the frame nowdays.

7. Re: flatty bobber on cl....don't know the bike this is for your viewing pleasures

I agree...

Thread Information