Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Stolen

Re: Stolen

This reminds me of a guy who threatened me with the "LAW" because I told someone who asked my opinion that he sold a "Cherry" frame to that it was two different year frames spliced together. In the end the judge demanded that he return the money for the bogus frame. Funny, the "LAW" never came after me.
    Chris Haynes
    A.M.C.A. Member
    Costco Member
    I can't Re Member
    http://vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/
    Be sure to register so you can view large photos

Quote Originally Posted by BNSONS View Post
    I don’t understand what the big deal is, so your buddy in a chair made it to Sturgis? Did he roll himself down the highway or what? Even riding a bike, if you can ride around the block you can ride to Sturgis.

Dave
    He is DIEING. this will without a doubt be his last Hurra...but thanks for your input...

Thanks for the invite Gypsy, and IMO this thread was off track when it started ! Blessings out to your poor freind man......
    Trust Jesus

He is a member at Neds, Bazango....hella funny person, His lack of being around lately, is probably a bad sign......His health has flown down hill in this past year........Dmn young too, I think he is 28 now.....so sad.....

Quote Originally Posted by skyrider View Post
    He is DIEING. this will without a doubt be his last Hurra...but thanks for your input...
    Nowhere in your statement did you say my friend that’s in a wheel chair is dying & he still made it to Sturgis. I have to ask if he is dying why didn’t you take him to Sturgis? I would have put off riding my bike there just to profile & taken Him.
    "Never wake up a Dummy, let him sleep. He might wake up and hurt himself." my good friend, John Fitzgerald (Southside Chicago)

Because his Nurse is alot better looking than Skyrider! Enough said allready Bnsons, please give it a rest. The poor Guy is DYING!!
    Trust Jesus

when i'm dying i hope no one dislikes me enough to make me go to sturgis during trailer week. sorry about you're friend though.

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
    when i'm dying i hope no one dislikes me enough to make me go to sturgis during trailer week. sorry about you're friend though.
    We have ridden out there during the off season and it is nice. Took the back roads, camped, met some really cool folks. I usually save my vacation time, go to bonneville speed trials every year.
    Trust Jesus

Closes I got to Bonneville was driving by it on the way to & from the Dixon AMCA meet. Loaded, no bikes just parts.

"Never wake up a Dummy, let him sleep. He might wake up and hurt himself." my good friend, John Fitzgerald (Southside Chicago)

Quote Originally Posted by BNSONS View Post
    Closes I got to Bonneville was driving by it on the way to & from the Dixon AMCA meet. Loaded, no bikes just parts.
    Heck, I know I looked over your stuff at Dixon (2010) but had no idea it was you, Dave, since we've never met.
    But I have an idea that I even bought a couple things from you....! I think I remember the trailer....
    Next time I go to Dixon, we'll meet...!
    52 HydraGlide
    59 Pan/Knuck Chopper
    77 Stroker Shovel FLH
    94 Evo Secret Components

Thread Information